- Monday9:00 am - 12:00 am
- Tuesday9:00 am - 12:00 am
- Wednesday9:00 am - 12:00 am
- Thursday9:00 am - 12:00 am
- Friday9:00 am - 2:00 am
- Saturday9:00 am - 2:00 am
- Sunday8:30 am - 12:00 am
- Holiday Kids Club- Great Fun for Kids Age 5-10Holiday Kids Club Dates: 11/25, 12/26, 12/27, 121/28, 12/29, 12/30, 1/02 !
- Black Friday Gift Card SaleThis Black Friday 11/24- Buy 1 Gift Card for $100/ Get a $20 Gift Card FREE or Buy 1 $50 Gift Card/ Get a $10 Gift Card FREE !
- Bowling w/ Santa2 Great Times: December 16th 10:30-12:30 & December 17th 1:15-3:15 $12/per person- Includes unlimited bowling, shoes & SANTA. Reservations Suggested!
- Family Affair - Sunday MorningsEvery Sunday. $49/lane for 2 Hours of Bowling, from 11:00 am- 1:00 pm, a pizza and a soft drink pitcher. Up to 5 bowlers on a lane. Make sure to get here by 11am to get the full value. Reservations Suggested
- Awesome Fall Special--Pins Pop and PizzaMonday/Wednesday/Friday – Only $10pp 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm Includes 2 hours of unlimited bowling, shoe rentals, unlimited soft drinks and 2 pizza slices per person!
- Adult Rock-N-BowlSaturday - Any 2 hours from 10:30 pm – 2:00 am $12 per person: Includes unlimited bowling and shoe rentals & Live Entertainment. Must be at least 18 years old with ID to enter
We had a great time! Our 15 year old autistic son bowled two games. I love the bumper system. Each player can decide if they want they bumpers. The staff was friendly and helpful.
The best (and only) place to bowl in the area! I would consider moving to Downingtown just because West Chester doesn’t have anywhere to bowl!
Had lots of fun and brought back memories. Great night out with the family.
Held a birthday party here for 16 kindergartners. They did an excellent job! The assigned staffer made sure everything was taken care of, she handled putting all the names into the computer, and helped organize the chaos that was 16 kindergartners handling heavy bowling balls. We bowled and had pizza and cake and then bowled again. Every kid had an amazing time thanks to Palace. The place is very clean, safe, and kid friendly. Will definitely hold more parties there. Very reasonable price too! For 16 kids to bowl and eat pizza for two hours, it was $275. That included a real bowling pin for the kids to sign for the birthday boy to take home, 3 large cheese pizzas, all the soda and juice you can drink, and bowling shoes for all participants. Love this place!